Swetha Murari, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Areas of Expertise –
Vision Science, Ophthalmology, Manuscript writing, Statistical Analysis.
Second Profession –
Vision Scientist, Optometrist
Dedicated clinical researcher from Vision Science background with experience in patient recruitment and consent, data collection, statistical analysis, literature review, regulatory forms and manuscript writing. In-depth knowledge about clinical research procedures. Proficient with organizational and inter-personal skills. Experience working in multiple research projects and comply with GCP, ICH and FDA guidelines. Ability to function independently in clinical research environment.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
Hourly Rate $ 70 USD