Svitlana Shylman, Brooklyn NY, USA
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Areas of Expertise – Psychiatry, neurology, pain management.
Certified clinical research coordinator and clinical research professional with extensive experience in CNC clinical research trials. Since 2001.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
Hourly Rate $ 30 USD