Shlomit Boguslavsky, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Areas of Expertise – Clinical trials, phases II-IV.
An experienced clinical research professional with working knowledge of Canadian Food and Drug Regulations and ICH GCP. I am passionate about Clinical Research and looking forward to working with cross-functional teams of people to provide safe and effective products to customers, to our friends and family members.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
Hourly Rate $ 100 USD