Shirley Lim, British Columbia, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Areas of Expertise -Cardiology, Rheumatology.
I am a Registered Nurse from Philippines and USA with an expertise handling Cardiology and Rheumatology Research since 2010. I am currently an active Clinical Research Coordinator at Vancouver General Hospital.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
Hourly Rate $ 70 USD