Nithu John, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Vaccine Development, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Translational Research.
Molecular Biologist, Virology.
• Highly qualified clinical research professional skilled in all aspects of clinical trial coordination, protocols, and participant relationships.• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of ICH- GCP, regulatory guidelines, protocols as well as monitoring guidelines.• Communicate effectively with medical personnel, colleagues, and study participants• Experienced in multiple study areas, including breast and ovarian cancer, liver cirrhosis, and pneumonia.• Recognized for initiative, organization, time and task management, problem solving skills and flexibility.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $70 USD