Mohfiz Vahora, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Review and filled all batch processing document such as batch testing, stability testing, Batch process and Method validation and Development, Pre-method validation and raw data produced in the laboratory.Performed laboratory activities such as Method Development, Method validation, Pre method validation, Calibration and performance measurement of pipettes, PH meter, Analytical Weigh Balance and calibration of HPLC and LCMS/MS as per Internal SOPs.Troubleshooting of analytical instrument and analytical activities related to projects as per Standard operating Procedures (SOPs).Handling different HPLC instrument such as HPLC 3000, 5500.Skilled in using ELISA instrument and perform method validation and method development according to ELISA specific SOPs.Perform Bioanalysis of Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) samples collected through in-vivo clinical research studies using LC-MSMS as per GLP.
Second Profession – Health Care Administration and Service Management.
My name is Mohfiz Vahora, I offer a Post-graduation degree in Health Care Administration and Service Management, along with bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. I have 2 years of prior experience as a Jr. Research Associate in Veeda Clinical Research Associate. I am Willing to work in a growth ordinated position as a Quality Control Scientist or Analyst in the pharmaceutical industry, where my education, work experience and technological knowledge in handling of various analytical instruments can be utilized in order to enhance my skills as well as contribute to the consistent growth of the organization as well as myself.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $30 USD