Meraj Khan, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Clinical science research, drug screening, drug validation, disease related large scale data processing, modeling ang extraction of biological insights.
Clinical researcher and large scale data analytics. COVID analytics, exploratory analysis, and prediction modeling.
• Seasoned 9+ years of Basic Science, clinical research and data science experience • Experienced in method development and automation for data mining, processing, testing, quality control, using Alteryx, Tableau, GeneSpring, SPSS, and GraphPad Prism• Resource allocation, oversight, leading and responsible for re-evaluating, optimizing and troubleshooting methods as required by collaborating clients• Demonstrated understanding of cGMP/GLP, ability to coordinate and manage a group and its workload. Ability to critically interpret and analyze data• Experienced in methodology development; testing, quality control, drug screening and validation• Extensive teaching and supervisory experience with excellent interpersonal, team lead and collaborative skills• Ability to think creatively and apply innovative practices to identify and explore new opportunities.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $70 USD