Maimuna Ahmed, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Areas of Expertise – Psychiatry – Abuse Liability, AddictionCardiovascular- DiabetesPain Management – Autologous Stem Cell therapyAdditional experience include: Cancer.
I have 2 year of experience as a Medical Research Associate, Phase 1 and 1year experience as a Research Coordinator in Early Phase. Additionally, I have 8 years of experience as a Trained International Physician. These experiences have culminated in me being an integral part of the Biopharmaceutical Acceleration Model (BAM), which is shortening the distance from lab to life. I have graduated with High Honors in Clinical Research Program and now I am a Certified Clinical Research Professional since Dec 2018.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
Hourly Rate $ 70 USD