Maggie Kiraga, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Execution of all stages of clinical trials: participants’ screening, interviewing, tests’ introduction, neuropsychological assessments, drug administration (venipuncture), measuring vital functions, etc. – Data entry, cleaning, wrangling and analyzing (using SPSS, R, or Python)- Tests/surveys preparation (using Qualtrics, MATLAB, or Python) – Drafting and submission of ethical proposals, study protocols, and articles.
Second Profession – Certified Clinical Psychologist.
I am a graduate of two master’s programs in psychology with experience in multiple working environments: academic, clinical, and social (extra-curricular projects). In my professional career, I strive to be a member of a team improving the common welfare by the union of science, technology, and care.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $60 USD