Lovelyn Calderon, Edmonton, Canada
Areas of Expertise – Medical- Surgical, Community Health, Maternal and Child Nursing, Pharmacology and Medical Terminologies. Since 2012.
Registered Nurse (Philippines).
I am a well rounded and dedicated professional with a most recent practicum experience as a Hospital Unit Clerk at the Orthopedic Unit of Royal Alexandra Hospital. I gained 8 years nursing experience in total from both clinical setting and in the academe. I was also able to accomplish publishing review materials for my students who were aspiring to become nurses through thorough study and research.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $70 USD