Iaroslava Ramos, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Oncology Surgery.
Second Profession – Health Services Financial Management Physician.
I am a physician from Brazil starting a new career and attending the Health Services Financial Management Certification Program at York University to improve my Canadian experience. This program allows contact with financial and management accounting, operation management, health economics, decision making in the health and research environment, marketing, principles of business law, system thinking and modeling, management of information systems, and business statistics providing managerial skills in health services facilities and research environment. I believe that my unique skill set allied to my extensive experience in clinical and educational settings as well as in the administration and auditing of quality healthcare delivery can be of your special interest. I am strongly self-motivated, proactive, with excellent organizational and communication skills. I also have experience with data analysis developed during my Ph.D. where I have organized, maintained, and analyzed data sets.I hope that my vast experience in writing reports for different objectives and translating scientific data into information easily understood by medical and non-medical readers can be of interest.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $50 USD