Dr. Dipani Patel, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Pharmacovigilance Scientific writing Clinical research coordinator.
Second Profession – MD Pharmacology.
Three extensive years of experience in clinical research with superior communication and analytical skills, Master in generating hypothesis, synthesis conduction recommendation as per the FDA GCP guidelines and during my Thesis on Metabolic syndrome, I performed data collection and management, collection of source documents, using and developing Case record forms, registration, and management of Adverse events, filing and archiving, managing monitoring visits, dealing with queries.• Diligent professional with 8 years of experience in Health care industries. Proven history of dynamic and detailed patient care. Committed to working closely with patients, families, and Medical professionals for well-rounded medical care.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $70 USD
+1 (647) -783 -7693