DhwanI Patel, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise • Checked patient eligibility for the clinical studies• Monitored and handled 15 BA/BE studies in 3 months under CRC• Worked on making reminder calls for study check-in• Printed merge and colour packages for subjects• Screened subject for the medical following study guidelines• Updated laboratory data into PSMS• Schedule repeats for the subject• Collected data in accordance with sponsor guidelines• Organized the hard copies and electronic records• Reviewed CRF, Informed consent documents and query language/narratives• Monitored and handled 9 BA/BE study projects• Conducted more than 5 retro GCP/GLP compliance audits and 7 system audits of different CROs• Monitored more than 3 clinical sites domestically and Phase 3 clinical trials on prostate and ovarian cancer• Provided support and timely follow up for all audit and quality assurance activities.
Second Profession – Clinical Pharmacologist.
Looking for clinical research Jobs and willing to relocate in entire Canada for Jobs.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $70 USD