Chitra Unnikrishnan, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Areas of Expertise –
Demonstrated skills in the following areas:• Drug/Device Development and Safety Reporting• Hospital planning and operations• Analytical/Research skills • Clinical Trial Operations and management (ICH-GCP and Health Canada)• Data management • MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) • EPR (Electronic Patient Record) and PHS(Pathway Healthcare Scheduling) applications.
Second Profession –
EDUCATION & TRAININGGood Clinical Practice (GCP Canada) Certificate July 2018 – July 2021The Biomedical Research Ethics Student/Trainee Basic-1 July 2018 – July 2021CITI Program ResearchMicro Master’s program in Applied Clinical Research (ACR) 2019McMaster University, Hamilton, ONMBA in Health and Hospital Management 2013Dr. D.Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai, IndiaBachelor of Engineering in Biomedical 2011University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India.
Strong research professional with a Master’s degree, and over 4 years of healthcare and IT industry experience in the areas of research coordination, data management, project coordination and regulatory/administrative responsibilities. Dedicated professional who possesses analytical expertise, organizational and communication skills with a passion for outreach and volunteering.Actively seeking positions in areas that will utilize my skills, such as clinical research and coordination, data management and regulatory compliance.
- Verbal and written communication for understanding project requirements and explaining these needs to employees and third-party providers
- Attention to detail to ensure all specifications are met
- Problem-solving abilities to correct any challenges or inefficiencies for the best results
- Decisiveness and good judgment to address pressing project matters when time is limited
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once
- Leadership and motivation to guide team members in making consistent progress
- Goal-setting to set realistic deadlines and strategize daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly progress
Hourly Rate $ 30 USD