BADAR UMAR, Pickering, Ontario, Canada
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Areas of Expertise – Basic and systemic pharmacology.Crude plant product extraction.Adverse drug reactions and pharmacovigilance.Antimicrobial/antibiotic resistance.Medical education.Diabetes.
Second Profession – 1. Instructor @ Oxford College of Arts, Business and Technology, Toronto, Canada.2. Licenced physician in Bangladesh [B.M.D.C Reg.# A26766]3. Assistant Professor of Pharmacology, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh.
Over 15 years of experience in medical education, clinical research and patient care with a specialization in Medical Pharmacology. Expert in preparing research proposals, REB applications, data collection, database management and data analysis. Experienced in patient recruitment and informed consent process. Well-versed in laboratory procedures and animal experiments.Got excellent communication, interpersonal, public speaking and presentation skills.
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues
- the ability to motivate others
- strong customer focus
- an excellent grasp of numeracy and a keen eye for detail
- presentation skills
- the ability to multitask and think on your feet
- a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- organisational, IT and administrative skills
- managing clinical trial management systems and electronic data capture
- understanding of the importance of good clinical practice (GCP)
Hourly Rate $70 USD